Monday, April 20, 2009

Otalia! Love's confession

So I was surfing You Tube videos and I came across Otalia. The relationship between Olivia and Natalia on the soap opera Guiding Light. I was certainly touched by this storyline. I come to realize that Natalia has the same issues I do. Her faith means everything to her, however she has this undeniably love inside of her for Olivia. So what do you do when your heart is torn between your faith and what you want in the name of love, but tells you it's wrong?
She has the same questions I have. No matter how many times I have sort out my feelings, I come up with more questions and more confusion. Now so far in Otalia's storyline they confesses their love to each other, however they part ways because of her faith and of course what others will think. I know they will pick up and I'm curious to know how they deal. I know its daytime television and its not real, but I believe this storyline is told in its purest form.

No comments:

Post a Comment