Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Who Are You?

How does anyone know who they really are in this society(world) that we live in? How do you juggle your belief's or your faith (religion), if I must say, along with the material things and whats expected of you among your piers or society in general. I guess what I'm getting at is do you truly know who you are?(identity).
Imagine being alone, just away from your friends and families or the material things that you believe makes you who you are, or who you think you are. What do you think you'll discover about yourself? Better yet, how many of us are scared to be alone in our thoughts? Have you ever sit and think about what it is that you truly desire. Forget about money, because face it that's what most of us believes shape our entire future. Now your all left with nothing. Who are you? I bet most of us can't answer that question.
I battle all the time with my Faith VS my Identity VS Society, because sometimes what I want completely go against my faith and the idealism of my society.

No comments:

Post a Comment