Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My Society!

What's your society like? Not the general public, but the people around you. Your family, your friends, neighbors, coworkers, classmates, professors etc. Are you comfortable around them? Are you yourself when your around them? Or do you put up a front to disguise your true being? I know I do. There are certain things my close friends know about me that my family don't know, there are also things that my family knows that my friends don't know.
There is also behavior aspects. My family may see my acts in its entirety for example my immature side,belligerent, impatient and all my bad habits. The people your around longest(family) your often comfortable enough to show them your habits. Unless its something they are strictly against, or contradicts their beliefs in anyways.
This is where your friends come in. You tell them what you can't tell your family. For instance if you are a young teen girl who happens to be sexually active and you have a mom who had you in her teen years, most likely she preach to you the importance of abstinence and her insistence of you not turning out like she did. This is a friend talk. There's so much to consider when you make a decision in your life especially if it'll impact how your viewed in your society.

No comments:

Post a Comment